Petrol & Diesel Compression Testers
Using the MOTOMETER recording compression testers the check and the
documentation of the compression pressure of an engine is comfortable and safe.
The hard-copy recording charts provide irrefutable information on engine condition
and are easily nderstood by the average vehicle owner.
To be able to measure the compression pressure of Diesel engines, engine-specific
adapters are needed, which have to be mounted between the engine and the
recording compression tester.
MOTOMETER Recording Compression Testers with quick-connect couplings for
petrol and diesel engines (set) as set in case, consisting of:
• 1 Recording compression tester for petrol engine 3.5-17.5 bar
• 1 Recording compression tester for diesel engine 10-40 bar
• 1 Pressure hose
• 3 Extensions of 70 and 140 mm, angle 70°
• 1 Adapter for keeping available connecting adapters
• 2 Rubber cones with sockets
• 2 Packs of recording charts petrol/diesel
same set, but recording compression tester for diesel engines 10 - 60 bar.
© Premium Equipment Suppliers 2012. Website Development by T13 Design
Mobile: 072 837 2617 • Facsimile: 086 503 2194 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• straight (with screw thread and check-valve)
• angled (with screw thread and check-valve)
• quick-connect coupling
Wheel Aligners - Car | Wheel Aligners - Truck | Tyre Changers - Car | Tyre Changers - Truck and OTR | Tyre Changers - Motorcycle | Wheel Balancers - Car
Wheel Balancers - Truck | Wheel Balancers - Motorcycle | Vehicle Lifts | Brake Skimming Machines | Wheel Alignment Pit Packs
Wheel Balancing Accessories | Compression Testers | Magno Blocks | Coil Spring Compressors | Air Compressors - Piston Type
Air Compressors - Screw Type | Rim Repair Machines | Bead Boosters | Nitrogen Generators
Home | Services | Contact Us